Staff Designer for Perspective Pvt Ltd
Perspective Pvt Ltd is looking for enthusiastic, committed and dynamic staff for the following vacancy.
- Work closely with the Art Director to create content for the magazine, making it vibrant, fresh, and smart for a sophisticated reader.
- Work closely with the Art Director to create visual and audiovisual content for the online and social media platforms.
- Coordinate with the Art and Editorial departments to make sure deadlines are met.
- Work with editorial and digital strategists in continuously innovating the products for maximum efficiency and ease for clients.
- Make sure the magazine’s overall brand, including its website and other digital products, has a consistent visual presentation.
- Proven experience as a Graphics Designer in either print, online or broadcast media.
- Excellent working knowledge in the use of relevant equipment and software including and not limited to Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of local business, hospitality and service industries.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Academic qualifications: relevant trainings and education will be an advantage.
- Additional experience as a senior Graphics Designer or Art Director would be considered an advantage.
Interested individuals, please e-mail your CV and related documents along with your expected salary, to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com before 9th June 2017. For more information, you may call +960 300 5531 between 10AM and 3PM on weekdays.
*Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.