Resort Manager for AYADA Maldives
Job Description: The duties and responsibilities of a resort manager are as follows:
The main duty of a resort manager is to manage and responsible for resort operations.
- He or she has to manage, train and motivate resort management team and staff.
- It will be the duty to comply with all resort procedures and standards as set out in the staff manuals.
- He or she has to ensure excellent communication between resort management team, and with resort staff.
- It will be the duty to check all fire safety documentation is in place and adhered to.
- He or she has to ensure health and hygiene standards are met.
- It will be the duty to maintain a high profile within the resort.
- He or she has the responsibility to have regular positive contact with guests throughout their stay.
- It is needed to maintain the coordination with the overseas management team.
- He or she has to make sure that the resort stays within budget.
- He or she is responsible for organizing management team duties and rotas.
- The duty is to monitor overall resort expenditure and completing weekly accounts.
- He or she has to work as an in charge of welcoming resort independent arrivals.
- It will be the responsibility to arrange and conduct weekly meetings with staff and with resort management team.
- The resort manager also has the duty to carrying out disciplinary procedures when necessary and supervision of staff accommodation to ensure standards are being adhered to.
- The resort manager provides professional advisory and executive support to the General Manager.
Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person must have the team working skills to do the job.
- He or she should be able to work professionally and flexibly.
- The person must be personable with an outgoing character and hardworking.
- The other required skills for doing the job are excellent numeric, administrative and organizational skills.Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org