Introducing ‘Kandiland’ – An unparalleled kids club
Kandiland is one of a kind. Not only is it one of the largest in the country, it’s also the most fun!
It’s a kids haven where the focus is on the huge pirate-ship wet area, complete with slides, tunnels and water cannons. There’s a large water-play zone with misted hoops, water shoots and a sprinkler pad to run in, out and around. An in-ground trampoline, climbing domes, a sand pit, enough Lego to eat your heart out, a climbing wall and a computer game area, will keep kids amused for hours.
Whilst parents are in the art studio learning a new skill or coming close and personal with hammerhead sharks on a diving trip, their little ones are also getting new experiences:
- Learn to cook lunch in the al fresco mini kitchen.
- Learn Maldivian Culture with songs and dances.
- Being a Marine Biologist by planting coral back into the ocean.
- Learn Maldivian Nature with adventures and discovery of the island including shell finding and crab hunting.
- Make your own kite and arts and crafts from nature like coconuts and sand.
- Get energised with mini Zumba and mini Kandiland Olympics
- Get messy with art attack challenges, rock painting and make your very own Celtic mermaid.
- Learn the local language of Dhivehi.
According to the resort, for mums and dads who don’t want to miss out on the Kandiland fun, there’s a hang out area for with self-service drinks and snacks.
Kandima says it’s the little things that make a huge difference;
- Kids can be collected from villas in the morning and dropped off for example, to Breeze Bar in the evening, saving parents from the usual routine of ferrying their kids around
- Lunch is served at Kandiland ensuring the little tots and bigger kids are always well-fed, energised and hydrated.
- Kandima’s on-site medial and dental centre operates 24-hours a day so stress less when taking off, knowing that parent have all their bases covered.
- A heavenly babysitting service.
When outside Kandiland, the Oh So Kool island destination has plenty of action for the family. The resort is set to offer new watersports at Aquaholics, learn about the marine life around the island at our Marine Biology Centre, explore Kandima on a push bike or refuel at one of the resort’s 10 restaurants & bars which boast both buffet and a la carte options serving food from around the world!