JA Manafaru ranked among world’s top 10 hotels
JA Manafaru in Haa Alif Atoll has been ranked among the world’s top 10 hotels, in the 15th Annual TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards 2017. Kandolhu Maldives in North Ari Atoll took the 11th spot, right after JA Manafaru, to be the only two Maldivian properties in this year’s top 25 hotels in the world listing.
TripAdvisor travelers also recognized JA Manafaru, Kandolhu Maldives, Six Senses Laamu, Mirihi Island Resort and Gili Lankanfushi as the Top Asian Hotels.
A number of Maldivian properties also made it to the prestigious individual categories, including Baros Maldives and Kandolhu Maldives securing spots in both Top Luxury Hotels and Most Romantic Hotels categories.
According to the online travel site, the Top 10 properties in Maldives for 2017 are;
- JA Manafaru– Haa Alif Atoll, Maldives
- Kandolhu Maldives,North Ari Atoll, Maldives
- Six Senses Laamu,Laamu Atool, Maldives
- Mirihi Island Resort,South Ari Atoll, Maldives
- Gili Lankanfushi Maldives,North Malé Atoll, Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Resort,Baa Atoll, Maldives
- Velaa Private Island,Noonu Atoll, Maldives
- Baros Maldives,North Malé Atoll, Maldives
- Constance Moofushi,South Ari Atoll, Maldives
- COMO Cocoa Island,South Malé Atoll, Maldives
TripAdvisor spokeswoman Hayley Coleman noted that the awards, now in their 15th year, are “unlike other hospitality awards”.
“ are based on feedback from actual guests over the past year, which is what makes them so prized within the industry,” she said.