Resort Manager at GMP Recruitment Services
Resort Manager (Located at Maldives/ 2 years contract renewable) at GMP Recruitment Services
- Responsible for the proper, efficient and profitable functioning of the Day to Day operations of the resort.
- Clarify duties and responsibilities of departments and ensure that work flows are in a logical and good order.
- Assist in prepare annual departmental operating budgets as well as capital expenditure and manpower budgets.
- Control and analyze departmental costs to ensure performance is within budget.
- Oversees hiring, performance appraisals, counselling, coaching, training, disciplinary action, etc, for respective divisions.
- Attend/Lead daily morning briefings and any other meetings as scheduled.
- Analyze rate discrepancy reports to ensure room revenue control.
- Develops annual priorities and operating plan and supports the hotel’s long term strategy.
- Ensure positive customer experiences by maintaining high‐quality facilities and remedying problems. At the resort, conduct room, kitchen and grounds inspections to make sure they are all up‐to‐date.
- Need to keep abreast of local happenings so you can book tours or recommend activities to guests unfamiliar with the area. Also coordinate functions or events for your guests.
- Work on special projects as assigned by the General Manager.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. The employee is expected to work in other areas of the hotel when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or other business related field preferred with a minimum of 5+ years experience at an executive committee level in a luxury hotel/ resorts
- Qualifications must include experience in financials, training, leadership and guest/associate relations.
- Bilingual in a 2nd language (ie. German, French, Italian) to liaise with European tour operators will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will Report to the General Manager and report additionally to the Managing Director for Strategic Planning and direction. The incumbent should be experienced in resort hotel particularly for Maldives or Indian Ocean Island or other island destinations. The incumbent will be based in and work in Maldives.
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services