Wonders of Ocean Festive programming at JOALI Maldives
JOALI Maldives, the first and only art-immersive resort in the Maldives located in the Raa Atoll, invites guests to experience festive season on Muravandhoo Island with an underwater theme, visiting practitioners and unique lineup of daily offerings for the whole family on December 21, 2023 through January 10, 2024. The island will be transformed into a magical underwater world of vivid colours and lights throughout for an unforgettable holiday celebration.
“Each year during our festive season, there is a different type of magic at JOALI Maldives and we look forward to having our guests experience this with their loved ones and feel the joie de vivre or “Joy of Living” during this special time”, says Area General Manager Enver Arslan.
In addition to holiday celebrations such as a tree lighting ceremony, gingerbread house, visit from santa, and daily entertainment, the calendar of activities during festive season at JOALI will include:
- Culinary: Learn about mixology, whiskey and gin with various classes offered through festive season, in addition to Japanese, Levantine and holiday cooking workshops. JOALI will also feature Christmas and New Year’s brunch and gala dinners.
- Art Offerings: Enjoy ceramics and coral jewellery making at JOALI’s Art House
- Sustainability Focus: Guests can enjoy gardening workshops with the sustainability team, a coral nursery tour, talks with resident marine biologists, and more.
- For The Kids: With daily activities for kids of all ages, they will enjoy marine biology classes, stargazing, cooking classes, magic shows and art classes. Families can also enjoy Muramas Kids Club, discovering the true magic of the land through a number of tailored experiential opportunities, ranging from arts and crafts with sustainable materials, Maldivian language lessons, planting trees to understand JOALI’s corporate responsibility project, connecting with nature, and so much more.
- Wellness for All: From paddle board yoga and sound bowl healing to various yoga and meditation classes, daily wellness offerings during festive season are offered for all levels. For the whole family, JOALI will also host family fitness classes.
- Group Sports: Connect with guests by playing tennis, padel tennis, darts or taking part in JOALI’s Premier Football League together
JOALI will welcome visiting practitioner and renowned Kung Fu Master, Sifu Aniket. Master Sifu is a gold medalist with black belts in three different disciplines of martial arts and an expert in yoga and meditations. Sharing his knowledge and skills around the world, Master Sifu will be hosting a ‘Spirit of Martial Arts’ class during the festive season at JOALI, a comprehensive workshop on martial arts to increase stamina, strength, range of motion, and mind-body coordination, allowing guests to acquire self-defence skills while also reducing stress. Chef Nina Tarasova will also be joining JOALI Maldives as a visiting practitioner during the festive season. A pastry consultant, Chef Tarasova has more than 10 years experience in the culinary sphere, working in Russia and around the world conducting master classes and consulting for pastry shops and restaurants. Chef Tarasova will be hosting a dinner for JOALI guests.
Visitors during the festive season will enjoy JOALI Maldives’ 73 elegantly appointed and expansive guest accommodations with beach and over-water villas. Offering 11 different villa categories, guests may choose from one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom options, all of which come complete with a personal Jadugar, meaning ‘skilled magician’ in Dhivehi.
For further details and booking, please visit joali.com