Year of the Dragon celebrations at Oaga Art Resort
Oaga Art Resort invites you to ring in the Year of the Dragon with an unforgettable Chinese New Year experience, held from 9th to 12th February. Delve into a vibrant tapestry of artful delights, from culinary journeys to rejuvenating spa rituals, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Maldives.
Taste the Abundance
- Specialty Cocktails & Mocktails: Toast to good fortune with a selection of festive drinks, infused with the flavours of prosperity and luck.
- Kaa Kada’s Prosperity Feast: Embark on a culinary journey with a specially curated hot pot, and dishes featuring flavours such as steamed fish for abundance, dumplings for wealth, and noodles for longevity.
Rejuvenate for the Year Ahead
- Abundance & Prosperity Package: Pamper yourself at Hoba Spa with a 70-minute ritual. Awaken your chakras with hot stones, indulge in soothing massages, and radiate with an aloe vera facial mask. Leave worries behind and embrace a renewed sense of well-being.
Beyond the Highlights
- The Free-flow art sessions in the four-day festive period promises some fun-filled activities, including making year of the dragon greeting cards, lantern making, Chinese traditional watercolour painting and dragon origami sessions.
- Performances by renowned musicians and artists take centre stage, painting the air with the sounds and sights of celebration.
Escape the ordinary and step into a world of vibrant traditions, culinary delights, and holistic rejuvenation. Celebrate at Oaga Art Resort and welcome the Year of the Dragon with open arms.
For Maldives lovers searching for an all-inclusive holiday, Oaga Art Resort’s Greatest All-Inclusive plan re-defines the limits of what All-Inclusive is all about; with inclusions such as Creative Expression (art) classes, Take Notes (music) experiences, In-Villa Dining to floating meal, choices of excursions, motorised watersports and many more.
Situated in North Malé Atoll, Oaga Art Resort is 45 minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport. A small island with 60 villas with beach and over water options, 5 dining venues and a spa inspired by Maldivian traditional healing practices, Oaga Art Resort’s artistic and creative spaces offer an immersive experience curated by local and visiting artists, and craftsmen from the Maldives.
Guests looking to book the resort can visit the website, www.oagaresorts.com to book your stay, don’t miss out!