The MindCation Package at The Nautilus Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives is inviting guests to detox themselves from technology and reconnect with themselves, nature, and the world at large with their new MindCation package. The MindCation package aims to inspire families and couples to embrace time away from their screens by providing a different kind of vacation experience, one that invites them to power down and focus on enjoying quality time with one another.
Upon arrival at The Nautilus, guests will be encouraged to put laptops, cell phones, and all other digital devices into a wooden lockbox placed in each residence. TVs will be carefully tucked away and replaced by a speaker or an iPod with music as well as Meditation Podcasts designed by Ananda in the Himalayas. The Nautilus encourages guests to disconnect and reconnect with themselves via a menu of expert-led treatments and activities, from detox regimens and healing massages to crystal singing bowls and restorative yoga practices.
The Nautilus’s Solasta Spa program will offer a holistic integration of restorative, rejuvenating spa treatments, movement, mindfulness, daily scheduled activities, hands-on wellness workshops and natural health practices. Guests will be inspired to engage in daily meditation and mindfulness practice as the first step in ‘your journey back to self.’ Visitors can even rent out the entire island for the ultimate alone time with their loved ones.
Featured Image: The Nautilus Maldives
With The Nautilus’s digital detox philosophy, guests will be encouraged to experience one-on-one Reiki sessions with one of the Solasta Spa experts and unwind with Antar Mauna and Yoga Nidra meditation practices to focus on cultivating multiple levels of well-being. Another treatment at The Nautilus serves as an antidote to any internet addiction is Healing through Aqua with Tibetan Singing Sound Bath, that can be enjoyed in the comfort of one’s private house pool. Combining unique healing through aqua and Sound Therapy, the buoyancy of water aids range of motion, while hydrostatic pressure and the ripples of sound waves from the Tibetan Singing bowl, stimulate the brain waves to relax, calm, and relieve stress and boost overall well-being.
Other Solasta Spa treatments designed to uplift on both physical and mental levels, will also be included in the MindCation program:
- Shiatsu: A form of therapeutic bodywork from Japan on Qi meridians, which are described as energy flows through meridians to energize, stimulate blood circulation, and help eliminate toxins.
- Abdominal Detox: This treatment is based on the practice of Taoist monks who believed that unresolved emotional issues are stored in the digestive system and the treatment relieves physical blockages and uplifts emotional wellbeing.
- Arnica Bath: A warm bath with Arnica bath oil soothes tired, overworked joints and muscles to promote relaxation and increases the metabolic rate.
- Shirodhara and Abhyanga: This treatment combines Ayurvedic therapies to relieve neck and shoulder tension.
- Moksha: Solasta Ayurvedic Signature, this holistic therapy is inspired by the concept of Moksha. This treatment has been personalizing to work on different levels of the human body and consciousness to create a sense of overall physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Moksha Nautilus Signature: The nautilus Signature is a full body massage that uses traditional Ayurvedic therapeutic techniques resulting a feeling of complete rest, repair, and rejuvenation.
Guests can enjoy their time at the island enjoying traditional and sustainable local fishing, sailing in a Dhoni vessel and diving and snorkelling at the world renowned Hanifaru Bay. Guests can also unplug by participating in Art of Bohemia activities such as drawing and music lessons, macramé making and crochet classes and Boduberu drumming lessons. Guests are invited to experience the Ananda world of creative, healthy cuisine with a specially curated menu incorporating the six fundamental food tastes of sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent and combined with the three macronutrients of protein, fat and carbohydrates, vital to good health.
Featured Image: The Nautilus Maldives