Human Resources Coordinator for Cheval Blanc Randheli
Cheval Blanc Randheli is an intimate and contemporary haven on the unspoiled Noonu Atoll. Opened in November 2013, the 45 -villa Maison offers a stylish design and relaxed, friendly atmosphere in harmony with the island’s natural surroundings. Distinct residential features and tailor-made services ensure that every guest’s experience is indelible. This genuine “Art de Recevoir” is achieved with the talent and dedication of our Ambassadeurs.
At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are currently looking for young, dynamic and self-motivated Human Resources Coordinator to join the Human Resources Department.
Human Resources Coordinator’s role is to ensure that all Human Resources Operations systems of the Resort are seamlessly working and are aligned with business goals.
- Keep up to date with current employment legislation and ensuring that Ambassadeurs are effectively briefed on any relevant changes;
- Providing professional support and advice on matters relating to:
- Human Resources Administration
- Ambassadeur Council
- Ambassadeur Insurances
- Benefits and Activities Budget
- Ambassadeur Salary Administration & Personnel Action
- Casual Manpower Planning and Management
- Ambassadeur Leave Administration and Transportation requests
- Salaries (Survey and Administration)
- Ambassadeur Services I.e. Sickness, Death, etc.
- Ambassadeur Bonus
- Controls and maintains personal files
- Actively participates in all team events
- Participates in training related to the job
- Assists with Maison Orientation, training and other special courses when required
- Leads by example, inspires and motivates those around through enthusiasm and inspires and guides others to make their decisions based on the organizations values and overall direction, keeping the Company’s goals in mind.
- A general diploma in Human Resources or a must have completed A levels
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Human Resources Coordinator in a luxury or ultra – luxury hotel or similar field
- Preferably a Male Maldivian between 22 – 28 years’ old
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Fusion
- Fluent in English (verbal, written, read and listening) other language is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a team and alone
- Proactive, reliable and flexible
- Friendly, polite and open minded
- A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.
- Please submit your application directly from our careers page http://bit.ly/2sGu7Cu latest by 27th June 2017.